- WHAT KIND OF DESIGN DO YOU DO? I'm a graphic designer that specializes in print media (although I do a bit of web and social media). I can help you with your company's forms, brochures, business cards, reports, etcetera. I also do visual identity work (logos, colour palettes, etcetera), some illustration, and simple website design (but no complex coding). Check out my work here!
- HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE? Every project varies because I design for each client's specific needs. The best way for me to give you an estimate is if you contact me and tell me about your project. Let's meet up for coffee and chat, or you can send me an email with an outline of what you need, any deadlines, and your budget (if you have one).
- WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU MY BUDGET? Letting me know your budget upfront lets me know A) if [budget-wise] I'm the right-person for your job, and B)what scope of work you can afford at this time. Think of it like buying a house—having a budget helps narrow down your choices until we find the best fit for you and your needs that doesn't break the bank. If you do not have a budget or do not know how much would be a reasonable budget, that's fine—it just means we should talk about the goals of your business/project and look at what feels comfortable.
- HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE? Again, each project is different, and turnaround time can vary drastically. I work hard to meet your deadlines and am upfront about what can and cannot be done in the amount allotted. Particularly if it is a big project, please try to let me know as much in advance as you can (even if you do not have all the fine details figured out yet) so that I can plan my schedule around your project.
- WHAT IS THE PROCESS? Most projects start with me meeting you! We'll talk about your project and your goals, and I'll go back to my studio and produce a contract that outlines the scope of work, timeline, budget, etcetera. When we're all agreed, I'll do more thorough research and start creating possible solutions to your design challenge. Depending on what the project is, I'll present the best concepts to you. When we've chosen the best fit, there is a further development and refinement phase until the item is ready to be finally produced and sent out into the world.
Have a question that I didn't answer here? Send me an email!